Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had the pleasure of sharing Thanksgiving with lots of friends this year. Our hosts were our neighbours Sally and Bob. The food was amazing! I ate so much last evening that I still am not hungry this morning, and Sally was worried there was not going to be enough food.. Ha.. we could have all eaten for a week.


The whole crew telling me to hurry up so they can eat...

I should have counted the number of desserts and taken some pictures... I was holding my personal favorite a cranberry something or other that April made and it was ynmmy.  They were all so good. Next year I think we should eat dessert first so I can have more..

Of course all the kids were having a great time as ususal.

1 comment:

Joey said...

Isn't it funny how people worry that there isn't going to be enough food, and there is always alot left over?

I like the picture of you!